STAPLES (They are offering quite a few 1¢ deals to get you in the doors. So I take advantage of those! However, you do need to spend $5 to get the 1¢ items.)
- 6 pocket tissues @ 1¢ each
- 10 pocket folders with prongs @ 1¢ each
- 2 packages of colorful paperclips @ 1¢ each
- 9 RoseArt 24 ct. crayons @ 50¢ each (doesn't sound like a good deal, but you're not done reading...)
- 4 5-packs of Bic mechanical pencils @ 25¢ each
THEN I used coupons (did you know that Staples accepts manufacturer's coupons? I didn't know this until I called and asked!)
I used 3 - $1 off 3 RoseArt products coupons AND 2 - $1 off 2 Bic products coupons
That brought my total down to $1.02 for all 31 items!!! You can't beat that with a stick! (By the way, I have always been met with superior customer service at Staples. Every person with whom I have come in contact has gone out of their way to help me, and to offer a smile with their service - even when using coupons!)
Some other steals...
- Kroger: free Suave deodorant, Colgate toothpaste, Stayfree maxis and Carefree liners using coupons from the past couple weeks' coupon inserts.
- Kroger: Pop Tarts 3/$5 minus a $1 on 3 coupon = 3/$4. PLUS, I had a coupon from a back-to-school display for $2 off milk when you buy 2 Pop Tarts. So I got a half gallon of milk FREE.
- Office Max is offering 5¢ protractors or compasses, 25¢ marker 8-packs, 1¢ backpacks (after MaxPerks bonus rewards) and 1¢ Duracell batteries after MaxPerks bonus rewards.
There are some other good deals lurking this week, including ones at Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS. They involve coupons and store rewards as well, so if you're into that kind of thing - make sure you stop by this week for everything from cheap Listerine mouthwash and Pantene shampoo to free Oral B toothbrushes and Crest toothpaste!