Sunday, October 6, 2013

Maggi So Juicy Seasoning Makes Dinners Easy!

BzzAgent sent me some packets of Maggi So Juicy seasonings.  I have to admit, I was skeptical that a packet of mix, an oven bag, and some chicken breasts would make something worth bragging about.  But once the chicken started baking and my family smelled the aroma, it was all I could do to keep them out of the kitchen until dinnertime.

We tried the Mediterranean herb blend and it was divine.  The whole family gave it rave reviews.  I felt good serving them all something that was good for them, and something "homemade."

Although the bake time seemed long (approximately 45  minutes), I didn't have to "babysit" the meal while it baked, so I could devote my time to doing other things to prepare for the evening.
We paired the tasty chicken with a salad and some herbed potatoes.  Home run!



No comments:

Post a Comment