Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bonus Income and Opportunities + A Recipe

I have a good job.  I love what I do.  I enjoy the people with whom I work.  I also, though, enjoy getting a little extra money, gift cards, and products to try at no cost to me.

I'm not talking about surveys necessarily - though I do those too (and some of them have excellent payouts!).    With some of these programs, you get paid just by clicking on advertiser links.  With others, you get products to try in exchange for simply telling others about the product and handing out samples and/or coupons.  Easy.  I mean e-a-s-y.

Here are my links to my favorite programs that earn me the most rewards:



  • You earn Swagbucks by watching videos, redeeming printable coupons, and taking part in offers and promotions.  After you've accumulated a number of Swagbucks, trade them in for gifts or gift cards.
  • BzzAgent gives you the opportunity to try out full-sized products in exchange for "Buzzing" about these products to your anyone in your sphere of influence.
  • You can earn and trade in My Points for gift cards.
  • House Party requires that you throw a party using products they send you.  You report back with pictures and results from the party.  (My friends love when I throw a "House Party."  It usually means they go home with loads of goodies!
  • Smiley360 ships products for you to try and tell friends about.  They also send coupons and samples for your friends.
  • Kraft First Taste sends you coupons for free Kraft products when they are first rolled out.
  • With Jingit, you can earn money watching videos online, and by "checking in" at Wal-Mart.

RECIPE:
I put together a recipe last weekend based on what I could find on sale, combined with what sounded good, fresh, and healthy.  Here's what I came up with (I did use a mixture of a few recipes I found online also...).

Berry Mint Salad

1 cup strawberries, chopped
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blackberries
1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tbsp. honey

Gently mix all ingredients together and chill up to 4 hours.  
I served mine in parfait glasses with my daughter's birthday dinner.  It looked lovely and tasted amazing and fresh!


1 comment:

  1. If you just at home and wanted to earn money, you can do that while watching videos online.
    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete