Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meet a Full Time Working Mom

I've decided to publish a blog that caters to full time working mothers.

My assumption is that there are other women out there who work a full time job, then come home to run their households for the rest of the day.  That's what I do.

My hope is that this blog will benefit not only working mothers, but also stay-at-home moms, women and men without children, and families in general.

I have quite a bit of experience being a full time working mother, and am always learning more about what makes my family life more harmonious in the few hours each day I get to spend with them.

This pictures is from a weekend trip we took to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Cincinnati.  

Here is my family.  You will learn much, much more about them throughout this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment