Thursday, June 14, 2012

What I'm Trying Today - Lawry's Marinade

I signed up for BzzAgent a couple years ago.  It seemed too good to be true.  After all, they send me full-size products to try out and coupons to give my friends, and all I have to do is give people my honest opinion of the products?  FYI - it's not too good to be true!

This summer, BzzAgent has sent me quite a few items to test out and spread the word about.  I've loved every minute of it!

My latest shipment came in the mail yesterday.  I received a box full of Lawry's products (perfect for grilling season!):

  • A bottle of Santa Fe Chili Marinade with Lime and Garlic
  • A bottle of Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade with Lemon Juice & Garlic
  • A bottle of Lawry's Original Seasoned Salt
  • A red Lawry's apron (not pictured)


I thawed out some pork chops last night and added the Lawry's Mediterranean Herb & White Wine marinade to my marinading dish this morning.  I'll have Savannah (my 15-year-old) flip the container this afternoon.  I can't wait to try it!  I'll definitely let you know how it turns out.

BONUS: BzzAgent also sent me a stack of Lawry's coupons to give out.  Each page has a coupon for 75¢ off one 8 oz. variety or larger Lawry's Seasoned Salt and $1.00 off any one Lawry's Marinade.  If you're interested in receiving a coupon, please leave a comment below letting me know you want one.  (Disclaimer: I have a very limited supply of these!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment